Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Car Accident

Lately a lot of things happened to me. I was unable to online for last week so no chance for me to update my blog since I wanted to update it. I was MC on Monday...not because of sick just take day off to go for interview =p interviewed from 2 company. Result still unknown.

Tuesday is a bad day to me. I met an accident near by my office area. There is a guy who came out from junction hit on my car right door. Talk about this was so angry...will continue the story tomorrow morning.

Here is the pic of my car...


OK here to continue the story. Tat morning I was driving to work along a straight road. When reach a junction out from food court this guy suddenly turn out n hit on me. I was shocked tat time noticed him coming out n horn him. But too late, he just hit on my car n I lost control then hit on a taxi coming opposite back side cos my front right signal lamp borken n bumper loosen also. OK after the incident we came out from car n talk. Really bad luck to me, my car central lock spoiled n my car key locked inside the car. I cant open my car door leh... =( tat time no one can help me open the door. But lucky later on I called my colleagues to help me. (just near by my office). Thanks to my colleagues who like superman managed to open the door for me!

Me n the taxi driver said wan to go for police report. But tat asshole said he is busy n will not go first. I asked his name n he did not give. He told me "I have rights not to tell you"..buster. wat the hell so secretive. Later on we went to near by pondok police but there cant report. Have to go to Jalan Bandar in KL town. So I ask to go immediately but tat asshole rejected n just left. Leave us his phone number only but tried to call him tat time the phone not on.

So I just went for police report after Calvin came to me. It took whole morning till afternoon only complete. Then I have to look for workshop to see how to fix my car. Can't fix tat day before the asshole reported and find out whose fault and I need to claim third party insurance. Later at nite, the sarjan called n said that asshole reporting but he claimed he had no fault in this case! Sarjan asked me to go back to the case happened location again n describe it. Then later gotta go back police station and make statement again. This asshole really wants to make a lot troubles. He is very lan see n thought he is so great...everything also said wanna report and complaint ppl threatened him. sarjan also said he never met this kind of guy who make things big on little thing! But lucky end up he admitted fault n got saman.

Now I still not yet fix my car, need to wait for required documents from police station. and will look for the workshop to help me do. sigh...no car use for the time my car send to workshop. So troublesome lar....

Just now lunch time send my car to workshop and settle watever necessary. Submitted documents and now waiting for claim forms to sign n insurance adjuster to see my car first. So all these will settle on Monday then will leave my car for repairing liao. So these few days still can use my car with broken doors =p

4 comments:

fanny tan said...

wah... u ok rite!?

Shirlyn said...

I'm ok no worry. troublesome now is has to take my car for repairing..

fanny tan said...

yah better take it to repair.. no car in kl is very not convenient

Lemonjude said...

hopefully u can get back your car fast la..last yr i met such accident also..but front hit la..need 1 month to repair plus those insurance adjuster to claim and declare the condition..etc..till everything settle...is ok la...most important is urself is safe n no hurt.. :)