Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, April 10, 2006

Paintball

Last Saturday was paintball day for me with friends from gym mixture with my ex-colleagues n friend's friends etc...location at Subang TT Sports Park 4pm. Total 24 ppl. However, by the time we are ready for the war the sky gets real dark....and after we played 1 n half round the rain started heavily. So we have to call off the game.

Due to the bad weather so we have to postpone the game. It is to be continued on Tuesday 8:30am. Got few of us can't make it so we have to find replacement or share among the group for extra pallets to cover the compensation to those who can't make it. It's quite a hassle to go back once again for the game....but what to do??

My leg still pain...n it gets numb when I workout too much or walk too much. I should have rest but I need to accomplish what I should do also... paintball for tomorrow morning and probably team teaching BJam in order I can do my BJam clearance asap b4 quarterly in mid of May.

Am spending more and more for the DVD and quarterly however I still not able to earn any. Lucky got some demos to do to cover a bit. Yesterday just finished last demo for this month. But hopefully will have replacement. (although tiring job + leg pain...but for the sake of earning money have to la =p)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

huaaaaaa!!! missed the paintball match!!! huwaaaaaa!!!!!

Shirlyn said...

no worry my dear...we will have next game...must join ok =)