Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, April 20, 2006

PC Fair

Last Saturday went pc fair at KLCC. Been there before. It is separated to different halls. Although big and you will not feel as pack as last time but still quite squeezy with a lot ppls. And I don like one thing is they force u to walk more. It is just one way route from beginning till end. up n down n enter hall by hall. very troublesome.

That day I walked 2 round from entrance till exit....so the tired. first round is to check the prices and bought some hardware parts for my sis in perth. second round is to get mp3 player for my newphew....

I find that the prices during pc fair more or less same as usual. may b just got more freebies. I don really enjoy there cos too many ppl n cant get what I wan :p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe... in fact my leg was so painful and ask the guard to let me bypass the hallway... damn the KLCCC guards, force me to walk thru 5 HALLS..

btw, my new inspiron 6400 should be delivered by next week. so excited
=clement

Shirlyn said...

ya lor the guard not allow u go by short cut. compulsory u walk all the halls!!

hey dell laptop got any lightweight with high spec?