Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Sunday, May 27, 2007

My Wish List :p

I'm so sorry to my readers that's been long time no update here...forgive me cos work been busy lately and also busy at gym. I was thinking to put up some photos taken lately however still no time to edit them yet...promise to post once completed ok.

My birhtday is around the corner..before it ends wish to make a wish list from my blog. can I? hehe...hint hint...for those ada 'heart' know what to do la kekekeke

1. A wallet can hold all my cardsssss...currently one can but torn already la... Update: hiak... my sisters bought me handbag and the wallet I like (I chose myself) :p...waiting this sat to get it
2. iPod FM transmitter....nowadays on the road longer...every morning stuck in the traffic jam... so I always watch jam dvd on ipod while driving and listen to the songs...wish to have one which can convert to car speaker and a charger function as well...
3. Nike whole attire?? been long no buy Nike stuffs...outdated already la :(
4. Nike Shox...now I always wear the same pair which is Nike Shox as well cos I feel more comfortable wearing it. the rest my feet pain whenever wear those.

Another last dream which wish to get a new car :) but don't think I will get it for time being.. unless someone willing to buy me one :p Can say I've bought myself a huge huge present which I've dreamt for years....that's why cannot change car la. sob sob.

0 comments: