Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Black Wednesday :(

The bad luck will never away from me...it likes to hit me wherever I go :((

Today I'm on MC cos got sick since Monday night. And since not working today and felt better after some rest. Thought of taking this chance to do bank stuffs when the bank is open. Usually is a quick one when I go to bank. So I just park my car at road side beside some cars...where everyone usually does and no parking at that time. Just a while in the bank and heard something happened to my car. When went out saw my car kena tow away liao *wawawa*

At that point of time I donno wat to do eh...donno where my car tow to where. lucky a guy had same experience before and ask me call MPSJ. In the end got to know the MPSJ branch number where my car tow to. Called someone to pick me from there to get my car which taken me few hours to settle and paid a sum of compound :(

Like chinese said...wo pat dan hang = bad luck not only happened once but twice or many more. It is really happened to me. But think of better side which 'poh choi dong joy' = paid money to avoid something badly happened on me. Donno la...is bad or good...I just wish it will no longer happened again. And I will never go to bank in the afternoon again! This time I was lucky cos brought my handbag along. If left it in the car I really no idea how to contact my friends for help and without money!!!

God bless me....

Update: I think my luck not really bad after all :p why??? oh same day I bought my car number and it opened in special prize :D can cover back my compound...then bring luck to my friend who helped me bought the number and also my sister's bf who send me to pick my car hiak

0 comments: