Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, January 24, 2005

Help Packing

It's been long time I did not blog here. Feel bored. What have I been lately? I also can't answer properly. Can only say that my relationship problem up and down. So now I try to get a peace out from this problem. I'm really tired physically and mentally.

Lately I heard a lot of bad things on me. Those gossips which never exists. I donno why got such ppl like to talk bad which is not true to someone. It really hurts. I hate being blame or treat unjustly. I don't like those gossips that spoiled my image. Why?? why they wan to do so to hurt me or hurt someone besides me??? really sad on this....

Now, I decided to have my own life back. I wan be like old time me more active and cheerful. I've changed since knowing him...I can't lie to myself anymore that I can't stay at such situation anymore. Wish to have a peaceful mind at the moment....better to go away from those gossip environment...

ok enough of sad things..but still got another sad thing to tell. sigh..my sis leaving tomorrow. So last weekend back to seremban and help her to pack all her stuffs. They really got a lot of things. over 30 boxes stuffs to pack. I helped until midnite. By the time back to KL already almost 2am. *yawn* so sleepy today... monday blues....no mood to work leh...

0 comments: