Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, January 07, 2005

It's Friday!!!

Yippie is another weekend coming. Look like this weekend past by very fast. why leh? hee hee because this week I just worked for 3 days. I went to Genting Highland since new year eve till Tuesday only return. Back to work on Wednesday. It is good and time flies if work only 3 days in a week hee hee...So, what's ur plan for coming weekend? I'll going back to Seremban to spend more time with my sis and niece who are leaving 2 weeks later.

Recently really a lot ppl go genting leh. When I'm there always pack with ppl and hotel almost fully booked. When I was there weather a bit cold and with a lot of mist. Heard that got land slide. Yeah it is true, I saw the land slide when going back. But still a lot ppl go up there wor. Think nothing serious ler.

0 comments: