Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, June 01, 2007

Bowling Tournament

Bowling Tournament - 24 May 2007 (Thursday)

It was held by IBM Club. The club always organizing activities for all employees to join. And since I used to love bowling so interested to join. Mean time try to see whether can know someone else outside from my department :p. Taken my initiative to register myself. It was my first time joining such activity esp organize by company and also first time joined bowling tournament althought I love to play.

At first when I arrived at U-Bowl...non of them I know! lucky I know the club president. Later she introduced me my team captain. Phewww....We teamed up and played 3 games individually. I think I've stopped playing for about 2 years. Take my bowling ball again like taking super duper heavy dumbell :p First game was my usual average...but then got tired...fingers and hand pain...2nd game really bad very below my average...and donno why I suddenly sot plug and played very well for 3rd game (That time quite number of ppl watching from the back...so u know how well I did :p...si beh ai bin..hiak). So cut short the story...I was nearly get the best female bowler....should be just few points lesser...too bad. And my team overall kalah teruk...is the last team la...pai seh. Hopefully in coming events I will try to join and help to get more points.

Was a good experience and knowing some others...it is hard to know ppl within the building unless u join more of such activities...hmmm I wish to join more in future...kakakakaka

0 comments: