Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Sunday, July 13, 2008

I Miss My Family

Although I wish to live alone. To have my own place. To have all the freedoms. But...right now I'm missing my family. I miss them so much. I believe everyone wishes to be their family. I wish I can but due to location I can't have my family with me everyday. I'm not like others who can go home and dinner serves for you. When you are home and everything is ready for you. When you don't feel like being alone there are always someone at home waiting for you. When you need someone talks to you they will be there. When you at home you don't feel the house is too quiet. Right now, at this moment, I miss all these. I miss home cook food a lot. I miss communicate with my family and I think I've forgotten how to do so anymore. I don't talk to them with my problems, I don't cry in front of them of my problems, but how I wish I can. I miss them, miss the feel and meaning of the family. I feel lonely especially when alone at home, nothing make me busy, no one going to have dinner with.

I want to release. Sometimes good to have a big cry to release everything secretly. Feel better now. I'm feeling lonely now.....

1 comments:

pinkmaple said...

make a call, back to ur home or any numbers in ur phone. i'm believe there's still lots of ppl cares for u ;) gan bah teh...