Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Feel Sick

Since last nite I feel uneasy with my throat. And this morning started not feeling well. I've started to have sick symptom with a bit sorethroat, cough and headache. =( I don want have sick during cny. I try to drink more water now and hopefully will get better tomorrow. If not should have go see doctor.

I've to wake up early tmrw morning around 7am and go market buy vege and meat for cooking dinner. It's been long time I don't cook proper dinner at home for someone to eat. Donno why suddenly got such mood and feel like cooking. In fact I love to cook but just no time. I should be enjoy the process of cooking later :)

Past few days something happened that made me unhappy, sad, upset, down, disappointed. But thank god I got a friend spent time with me and talk to me when I need a friend. Although still not happy but I'll get over it and take my time to rest and forget it. Hopefully I'll gain back my passion for the thing I've been doing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, take care... now a day is a seasonal hot day,because every year in CNY, its hot hot hot.... Happy Chinese New Year.

Shirlyn said...

u too take care. Happy Chinese New Year!!