Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

New Year

Let me think what I have done past few days....it is hard for me to recall cos like too fast n hectic. Like no rest at all for every holiday I have...hmmm why ar?? may b I'm too playful hehehe.

Friday (30 Dec 05)
Planned to go home early or go for shopping and rest. Who knows on tat day my boss ask me to clean up my pc and pass to a new guy today. But because my laptop has a problem to install Visual Studio.NET so I have to format it. I use my pc as place to backup everything. So means I only got 1 day to do all d backup n installation. I don like format my laptop cos I know everytime I did sure forget backup something. And this time same...forgot something which cause me to redo everything now :(. Tat day formatted twice only managed to solve d .NET installation problem... I stayed office till almost 10pm. Dinner just mee cup :( so poor me. I can't finish for all installations and have to stop due to I got midnite show n gotta b at friend's house at 11pm. Actually I'm so sleepy n headache but already bought ticket, so no choice but just go for movie.

V watched "The Promise". at first I thought Narnia but don't hav mid nite showtime. My comment to "The Promise" will not b good. Whole show so graphic n even d makeup.... And the storyline...yuck! It is like no story but made up a story. But to some may be like this kind of story n presentations. To me I don't like. After movie went mamak for a while then home and slept at 3ish in d morning.

Saturday (31 Dec 05)
New Year's eve is a hectic day for me!


Here is my schedule on tat day:
9:30am - Wake Up
10:45am - Summit FF Body Jam (Taught by Jeremy and team teach with Farah)
(Support Farah although am tired. Farah moves good and cute because she is petite. Too bad the mic not working well n her voice too soft. Never mind, gal, u got next time.)
1:00pm - Axis FF Body Jam (Taught by Azie)
3:00pm - Curve FF Body Jam (Taught by Leo team teach with Crystal)
(First time for Crystal back to teach BJ after so long so support support)

All these body jam classes were BJ35 first class after launch. So I'm a bit Jam freak on tat day to have Body Jam marathon :P

I did not eat breakfast n lunch. Just had a light snack. After last class I went felt so hungry. So v went eat something and shop a while then rush back to Axis to take my car as I dont drive to Curve. It's terrible traffic jam on tat day due to road closure? too many come to Curve for count down?? I hav no intention to do any count down on tat nite. So just home after Curve. My new year's eve just stay at home watching TV, fixing my laptop and relaxing only by myself!! poor me again?? aiyah not an issue cos I don't really wan to go out (thought of down town so many ppl squeezing around :S). Some more am so tired after 3 classes Jam. take a nite to rest. But still slept late around 3-4am. hehe.

Sunday (1 Jan 06)
Oh woke up at 12noon. Don't really wish to get up but have to for some cleaning tasks to do. And watch tv n surfing net in whole afternoon. Just ate 1 meal cos at nite gotta go for Buffet at Lemon Garden, Shangrila Hotel. hohoho happy happy. looking forward for the oysters, sashimi n choc fountain!! keep my stomach for it!! Here some group pic taken. Thought of take d food pics but too hungry n just eat eat eat forgot to take b4 it still looks nice hahaha. nvm next time ;) The food there very beautiful especially d chocolate fountain. But some section taste not tat nice. Had a lot oyster n sashimi..yum yum n d chocolate strawberry n mashmallow n d ice cream also yummy! It costs a bit expensive but once a while ok la. :D but then eat until tummy big big hehehe. aiyoyoy fat already during these festive seasons!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
After dinner go to Larry's place for mahjong. We played till 4am n I lost!! every time played with them sure lost one. very 'cheh'. think next time I can't play anymore ;P After mahjong I have to follow Joey car to PJ state and drive back home. So sleepy n tired...slept around 5am.

Monday (2 Jan 06)
Got buzz by Raymond around 11am (my alarm clock suppose rings at 12noon one :(..) ask for brunch. OK lar then quickly wake up pack gym clothes (in case go gym) and to PJ meet them for lunch. End up we all go shopping at Sg. Wang but no gym hehehe. We shopped from KL Plaza to Lot 10 to Sg. Wang....hahaha I bought quite a lot mostly gym clothes ;). Thanks for them for being patience shopped with me oh :P They all so tired as well as me. So just had dinner at PJ and go home la. Slept 11ish pm.

Today - so sleepy and still holiday mood hehehe. Just do some configuration on my laptop n help d new colleague (same team as me, at last i'm no longer lone ranger in d team) to setup his pc n network....duhhh I thought my boss told me he is almost same level as me (due to experiences) but look like dummie to network thingy (crack my head n pulling my hair!). sob sob...gotta learn b patient...gotta work with him in future. sigh sigh.

My new year resolution?? a long list. but first of all is to shread out all d fats been eaten lately!!! kekekekeke. ok gotta ciao now for Tracy's Jam class at Axis lor... JAM again?? yeah I am JAM FREAK like Farah dear hehhehee.

p/s: On my half way sleeping last nite, suddenly table lamp next to my bed falled off n knocked on my forehead!!! (some where side forehead also call Temple??) goshhh a bit swollen n feel pain whenever connected nerves move like biting...When I press on it more pain leh... :( so clumsy hoh?

0 comments: