Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, January 16, 2006

Phuket Trip Cancelled

Supposingly am going for Phuket trip tomorrow till thursday and me already applied leaves. It is free ticket from Madonna dress up competition. Why I cancel? It's because tomorrow night there is an audition for Nike Rockstar. It is a new program by Nike. I've seen the program before and so wanted to go for it. So end up decided to audition after knowing I can join it. So have to let go my Phuket trip :( well, Phuket can be there anytime but a chance for audition not easy to get. Since it is free trip and I got no lose. May be will go next time. (the trip also by AirAsia and city hotel only). And also found out that only 5 out of 10 winners will depart tomorrow. 2 of my friends also not going due to some problem also so we all just decided to call off the trip :p

I'm sorry to my ex for his efforts to help me get thru it n got the prize. But audition seems more important to me at the moment. Trip can go anytime. Only to say sorry but can't do anything. I've my goals and I'm working hard to grab the opportunities. Try not to let go any. It's my objective for the year. I'll try all my best for better. Wish me good luck la for tomorrow.

1 comments:

Sayyid Al-Kasturi said...

Hi shirlyn, I'm impressed by your friendly and cheerful characters...I think we have many things in common ...I like to share with you many things, ideas and experience...Please drop by my blog : xkeroncong2006.blogspot.com