Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, January 13, 2006

Story End

Last nite received a request from my ex bf which means it is the end of our cool down period and the end of the story of both of us. When he says to have cool down period I still put on hope on the relationship but my hope gone. I feel sad and hurt in my heart. Feel upset, down n uneasy to know the outcome. May be it is a good way for both of us instead suffer since beginning. Anyway, I've getting used to my single life again...yes again...and I'll make myself more happier than before no matter how. I'll try my best to do everything and hard to reach my goals for this year. May god bless me.

No worry, I'll be fine surronding by beloved friends. Whatever happened already happened. Life still goes on right? Learn to be tough will be good thing :)

6 comments:

fanny tan said...

glad to know you are fine this time! stay strong, girl!

Anonymous said...

Hey, sorry to hear that. take care.

osmansany said...

take it easy sista. U'd be okie. Just dont stop improving and letting that heart door open for ppl to come in. :)

yw[2k] said...

I'm sorry to hear that but as with life, we pick up the broken pieces and move on. One day, someone out there will put the shattered pieces back together, and when that person does, he's the luckiest person in the world for he has found you :)

shades said...

Been through a couple of heartaches myself... but there's always light at the end of the tunnel.

Kia Kaha...

Shirlyn said...

Thanks to all given me warmth concerns n advices. I shall not disappointed you all and will get a better one in future :). I have to be tough and work harder in future not only looking for partner but also for my new year goals.

Thank you again peeps!! No worry, be happy :) in fact I'm better now.