Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, June 01, 2007

Quick Update

Work - super busy...learning up a lot of things...have to la. gotta pick up the skills. soon will lead the engagement with partners. sob sob...sometimes do stress cos u donno things and expected to pick up asap :((

Gym - lately busy with new release Jam practicing...tuitions...classes. TF Jaya33 opened today and start from next week I got new class there as well. So now I have 3 permanent class and sometimes do replacement. If later clear bodystep then even busier...hmmm try to take it slowly hehehe. Tomorrow is launch at Taipan....will shadow 2 tracks for step and just join jam for fun....colorful! rainbow! that's the theme color!!! susah...everytime launch sure scratch head to think what to wear....will see tomorrow can search any or not :p....last minute hoh...don care la. simply mix n match...

What else? nothing liao...the rest empty la...sigh...this year birthday must wish kau kau for what I want!!...wakkakaka.

Tomorrow night will have birthday dinner with all my beloved gym friends....so looking forward. Remember last year wanted to have party also cannot...everyone busy with miracle launch at FF. Always something happening during the day one...this year also launch day...but lucky all still can make it for the dinner :D

Hopefully tomorrow will take more pics from launch...the dinner...and if I got time will upload the pics....I know I know...long time no upload pics :p...clement's birthday pics also havent ready leh...sob sob

0 comments: