Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Update and Upcoming

Since last Friday onwards I was doing classes non-stop for Wave, Jam and shadowing Step.....till yesterday...today at last got rest day for me! happieeee :p

Tonight going to cook dinner for the gang....hmmm suddenly got mood to cook...I do like cooking and used to cook but since donno ages ago no more time and energy for it. Hopefully tonight's dinner still fine :p....may be take some pic to show what I cook later yeah hiak...

This week full week for me...apart from teaching...tomorrow night my best friend invited me and others together gather at her new house have small house warming and my belated birthday treat :D....all of us long time no gather together and have updates lor...hopefully a good night as well.

Saturday gotta go back Seremban for another high school friend's house warming...this time will have a lot ppl...may be is another big gathering as well for all high school friends. quite looking forward...Sunday another dinner treat by another 'balance + combat' group...having korean food...yippieeee...looking forward for the dinner as well :)

0 comments: