Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Creative Cupcakes

Wanted to blog about this since long time ago but always forget. Since today a friend reminded then I think I should promote a bit. This is cupcakes custom made upon your request. I find it is interesting, nice, creative, colorful and attracted me to find out more. The cupcake taste also not bad. It is quite special if you make this for birthday cake or special occasion. Interested to check out the site? They have more designs. Check this Shalia's Treats.

3 comments:

Kien said...

wow... these cupcakes look so colourful and yummy!.. do u think they can specially make for doggies?.. Cause i think i want to have a party with all my doggies friends!.. weeeee.....

Cheers
Rossi

p/s : oops... my mommy makes me come to visit u.. cause she is in TF...

Shirlyn said...

u can try contact the person from the blog and ask. think should be ok.

do i know your mommy?

Su-Yee said...

babe, check my blog, under project oscar...my cousin sister made cup cakes like these as well. but she do it for fun.....