Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, September 20, 2007

IBM Family Dinner

18 Aug 2007

Venue: One World Hotel Grand Ballroom
Dress code: Black Tie

I'm lucky that can join the dinner cos I heard it is only held once every 2 years. Was prepared for the dinner. Bought new dress, made my hair and makeup :p. But I was tired on that day, went Fanny's ROM then rushed to have hair do and makeup appointment. It's whole day out and till the night I look tired already. First time to see so many people attend such annual dinner.

While waiting time to enter the seats everyone standing outside chit chatting, take photos and have drinks and snacks.

The food so so. Quite boring night. Not many programs. The most interesting part is "Bian Lian" change faces by Chinese. Good show.

We had lucky draw but I have no luck. The grand prize is 42" plasma TV.

On left is outside the ballroom area while waiting time to go in. A lot of people and no one I know. Right is the ballroom itself. Think got hundreds tables. But not all full with people. I sat with other team people and my team colleagues sat separately and only 4 of them in one table. Wasted. Some registered but not appear.









Left: My other same team colleagues. Right: Lily & me...one of the colleague from other team who can talk and close to me.









The food on that night.

5 comments:

Tweets said...

Hey, I like your dress. So nice.

Shirlyn said...

Thanks :) especially bought from SG wor...hehe

Su-Yee said...

ya babes,

the dress really stand out...izzit$$$?
which brand?

Shirlyn said...

my friend said with the price consider not expensive. is such an elegant dress. Is from Daniel Yam. abt RM300

coconino said...

cute dress!