Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Car Breakdown

Today I didn't drive out at all until just now about to go for class. Nearly can't start up my car but lucky manage to start and able to be at Taipan teaching classes. After class went dinner with members...they buy me dinner. so nice of them. So around 11pm we went off and this time no more luck. Try and try but fail to start up my car. Battery gone. So have to make SOS call to Raymond. Lucky Larry know how to jump start the car. Both of them are my rescuer came to help me. Buy them supper for helping me :D. Tomorrow morning gotta send the car to fix lor...sigh. Already booked a friend helps me :p

Arigatou!!

Oh by the way...haven't wish my readers Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!
I think I'm having too long break made myself too lazy...kakaka..trying hard to update my blog as much as I can now.

1 comments:

Pauline Wong said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too! ^-^