Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, December 21, 2007

Having Break

I've already resigned from Eye Bee M....monday was my last day. yeah I'm changing job again. well, why? there are a lot of things happened and I'm not happy working there. So just made a decision which I feel better. Since I resigned early this month I am happier...more relaxing...no stress. That's I want now. Glad that I'm leaving a place that I'm not suitable in. Some of you might think it is such a good company why leave? In fact, after you went in you won't think it is good as what you are thinking. Conclusion, I'm not suitable there and there not suitable me.

Anyway I'm already having break and do nothing at home since after monday. :D the day still pass as usual. at night I'm still teaching classes. oh yeah...after I resigned I got a job offer from ex company (the first job) as senior software architect. Back to my old skill in programming. Hopefully it is better place for me although pay cut. May be this is I need now, less pay doesnt matter, as long as lesser pressure and more flexible...not so much politics. Starting new job in January. Quite a long break for me :) and will go bangkok before I start new job. yippie!

now everyday sleep, eat...do nothing...playing with my new desktop....hiak

6 comments:

Unknown said...

All the best to your new job. Merry Xmas. :)

SC said...

yea, no point working in a place you are not happy! Good luck, Merry Xmas, Happy New Year.
sc

Su-Yee said...

all the best babe!merry xmas and happy 2008

Fishman said...

I was in the same situation once. Felt as if I was going to get a mental breakdown. So I quit the job. Guess sometimes we need to make such tough decisions. We ourselves are the only ones who know what is best for us.

All the best in your new job and do enjoy the break for the time being. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

philcp said...

I hope you find the new company a better place.

Shirlyn said...

Thank you for all the supports and wishing ;) I hope my new job will be better...will see. But at least now I'm happy and enjoying the break..hiak

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR to all!!!