Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, December 28, 2007

I'm Broke

Today sent my car to fix. Never expect it takes so long time and so damn expensive. According to workshop they said a lot of things have to change. Add this and that in the end the bill is killing me. wa wa wa...cry without tears now. :( First of all, took 7 hours to fix the car problem...so damn long. Lucky I got a friend be my driver and accompany me to get computer gadgets. Secondly, the bill cost RM1250! superb expensive! So now I'm officially broke. My money to BKK trip gone now. no money shop already!!! wah wah wah wah wah....

Oh by the way...next Friday going to BKK! looking forward. Be back on Monday and Tuesday start work lor....sob sob. Have to really enjoy the last week I have now!

0 comments: