Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, October 22, 2004

Biz Trip

I am going for a biz trip 2 weeks later to Germany...for a week. Am going alone n never been there before...a bit scare. Not familiar there and no one to contact. now there is winter season, I'm not use to too cold places n hope I can cope with it...

Plan to extend my stay and travel around...but think of going alone a bit worry...hee hee still not decided yet...hope got someone accompany me.... If I miss this chance I don't think when can travel to europe ler...since this is good chance ticket paid by company hoh? but definitely need to spend some money for the extension also...

Anyone here been to Germany before? can guide me or suggest where to go n wat info should collect? *need a bit guidance here* ^.^

Talk about trip...my bro in law just been to Guang Zhou for few weeks... guess wat?! he spent over 10K for the trip leh!!!!! geng hoh??? donno where he spent all his money... but definitely part of the money gone to hotel stays...cab fares... I been to Guang Zhou once and it is nice to have shopping there...everything cheap n food cheap n nice! wish to go there again... hee hee my sis plan to go but I got no $$$ follow them leh... =(

3 comments:

Einnasays said...

Sis drop by UK and pay me a visit!

Lemonjude said...

Yes, agree with u, one person travel is a bit mesirable...anyway collect more information before you go, like to get a handy information book about Germany, get to know where u stay and ur business site. be alert on everything while alone..no worried~~ take care and have a pleasant trip.

Shirlyn said...

dear sis, will try to arrange for tat! Think I need to get handy guide already and start planning..