Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, October 22, 2004

Kids Nowadays

Nowadays I can see the kids very lucky lor...they can have latest technologies gadgets such as mobile phones, play stations, computers etc...

Recently, accompanied my sis n her family buying phones for the kids.. my nephew got Nokia NGage QD, niece got Panasonic G55, n my bro in law got Inno 50...all very advanatage phone leh... especially the ngage phone for playing games... my nephew wants it mainly for games! gosh they r so rich nowadays... n heard tat my niece's friends all got nokia latest phone model cost RM2K plus also leh...dont u agree they r lucky???

But...their young age not like us already...they got pressure on studies n play different things as my generation...pity them also...

2 comments:

Lemonjude said...

yeah sometimes may think that why we are not born like them...well..mostly children now will get their wish list on. want wat got wat. My cousin even feel boring already to follow his parent to oversea trip, UK, china..etc..he rather stay at home.coz he said vy boring..OMG...how lucky he is..i wan to go also no chance..hai...

well treasure what we have now..cheers...

Shirlyn said...

so lucky to have oversea holiday with family..i wish to have also no chance for once leh...haiii nowadays those kids really 'san zoi fuk zong but ji fuk'