Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, October 04, 2004

Tired

All these weeks most of my time I spent at home. Feel lazy to go anywhere. Why am I still feel tired? sigh...think old already.

Saturday morning went to gym..this gym activity resumed after I've stopped for more than 2 weeks. Gosh...feel so tired and nearly fainted during the gym class. My stamina weaker than last time. There is really a difference between gym often and stop gym. Well, I need to pick it up slowly...After gym went shopping and lunch with friends. Hahaha, I met Fanny at Kim Gary Sg. Wang. It's been long time I did not go out with them...let's see when we got time come out dinner ok?

Slept early no Saturday night. Sunday woke up at 7am and went jogging at Bukit Komanwel just opposite my house. Surprisingly, Steph called me at Sunday morning and we chatted for some time. I was surprised and happy that can chat with her since we contacted few months ago. I'm looking forward she is coming back before cny. =)

I spent whole Sunday evening by cleaning up my room and try to do some rearrangement. After had dinner then head to bed without think of anything. Thought to continue cleaning up but really cannot liao hahaha...will be continue next day lor...

*yawn* monday bluesss...still feel sleepy and body aching after so hard work in gym and tidying my room hee hee...hope there is something happening to wake me up from the day la!

1 comments:

fanny tan said...

hahha yah lor... like that also can meet u! :P