Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Madonna Class at Axis

Last night Axis Body Jam class was special class. It is Madonna theme class. Not many dress up. Just few of us so called dressed up. And I won a prize but still donno wat prize yet. Su Lin got the grand prize I think should be ticket to Phuket inclusive accomodation. Here are some pics taken:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
...., Azie, Cindy, Cecilia, Su Lin, Shirlyn, BJ

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tonight will go Uptown and try to dress up again and hopefully win the grand prize ler *pray* hahaha

Last night when leaving FF and I was returning a vcd. Then the recep told me I got a gift - Loyal Member Gift and ask me collect it from SPK FF which where I registered my membership. What a surprise and I got gift wor...hahaha donno wat is tat gift. Will collect only I go KL lar. hehe

0 comments: