Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Flooded

Now I'm still in office. At first plan to go off sharp at 6pm for appointment. But ... few hours ago suddenly rain damn heavily with thunder n ligtning. It causes the road infront of my office flooded until knee deep!! We all stuck in the office. My colleague told me that the car park at road side floating...damn...so serious??? Gosh...have to wait till the water subside.

Another trouble now...right away out from office parking it started TRAFFIC JAM!!! aiyoyo like that how to leave office ar? Feel so lazy in this kind of day but promised Clement go support him for his shadow Bjam class oh. Later have to jam to uptown leh...sien.

Image hosting by Photobucket
The main road infront of my office block. It's just like a river and the water level up to car wheel. It's on the news...

Image hosting by Photobucket Jam along NKVE highway!!

0 comments: