Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, February 16, 2006

IPod

Plan to leave office at 6pm sharp or earlier to join 6:20pm Body Jam at Curve. Who knows my boss said wanna to do some testing with me at 5pm. Then ok lor, I thought 1 hour can finish. Who knows my boss only free to do it around half past 5...grrrr. well still do it and I know the testing quite fast. Again, he wants to change this change that and I have to immediately change my program to fix it. End up till 6:15pm only call the day off. Only left 5 mins to Curve?!!! Quickly pack and rush to Curve. Lucky not that jam and took me 20 mins reach there. Of course late to the class but at least still can make it half of 1st block tracks. Why so rush? aiyah go there support Vehn for his BJam Clearance mar. He did 2nd block. So sempat lagi. hehe. Oh Congrats to Vehn that he cleared to have own BJam class. Happy for him. We waited Riyo finished her classes then only she gave comments about our physical execution. She is good and willing to tell all your shortage. She let me know what is going on with my techniques. Will remember it and practice more to improve. Thanks Riyo.

From Curve rush to Axis to join Nic's Birthday celeb at Axis after his class at 9:30pm. Late a bit but sempat cake cutting. Then we go over to Strawberry for dinner. I'm was busy that night during dinner cos gotta help Raymond and Clement to upload BJam tracks and videos to their new ipod!
Image hosting by PhotobucketSee!!! their so happy with their new ipod video. I managed to help them get the ipod from Aus Sydney Airport Duty Free shop by my colleague. It is much cheaper than Malaysia and I'm happy that they can get lower price for it. I texted them on Wed to confirm whether they need to buy or not and they can't believe at first. Second day they got theirs. See them so happy and got new toy to play with.

0 comments: