Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, February 20, 2006

Last Weekend

18 Feb Sat
Woke up at 7:30am. Why so early? got appointment with a friend to meet up client. If he can get this project I will be working with him in this project. So he brought me together mainly to let the Technical Director we met to know how much technical knowledge I have. But that guy from UK never ask me anything. I wish the project is on so I can help my friend and do something which interesting. :) finger cross. probably have to go to SG with him one of the day in this week to meet another guy. Not firm yet.

After the morning appointment and had brunch. Went home and sleep for 2 hours. Cos I was really tired. Woke up again at 1pm and prepare to go to Curve FF join Tracy's BJam. Tracy taught 36 BJam (new release) again and it was fun. Enjoy the class so much. After class meet up with Bih Juann to have early dinner and shop a while then go home. Didn't go out at night as I'm tired and wanna rest. Finished the HK series that I'm watching half way :D yes at last got time to finish it. FYI, I still got a lot series that waiting me to watch it hehehe. Nvm, I'll watch it slowly.

19 Feb Sun
At least got time for me to sleep longer hours. But gotta wake up in noon to prepare to join classes at Axis. Joined Nike Rockstar and BJam. Don't know is it bcos the studio too hot and I was going to faint and breathless in every class I joined. Feel more tired on that day and not feeling well. One of the reason may be lack of rest? and didn't eat much? could be. :P

After class then had early dinner as well and went to Low Yat with Raymond & Clement basically to help Clement to get some pc hardware. And myself get DVD-R. Shopped from 6:30-9pm. We nearly have to pay fine for lost of parking ticket but lucky the cashier found 1 lost ticket which believe belongs to us. *phew* lucky just pay RM5 instead RM50. How come the parking fine so expensive in Low Yat? I thought is around RM25+- else where. From Low Yat we went over to Pudu Bus Station to pick up Joey and Steven Sunny who just came back from Singapore. At first plan to play mahjong but it was too late and I feel tired. Decided to go home early have some rest.

0 comments: