Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, February 16, 2006

This Year V Nite

Valentine's day not so special to me as thru out the years I've never really celebrate it. Why? either I'm still single when the day comes or my bf not romantic enough and just don't celebrate.... How I wish one day there is someone special who willing to arrange a romantic night for me, with flowers, chocolates, candle light dinner etc...just like in the movie. Something that simple but you will feel warm and touch with all what he has done.

Ok back to reality...what exactly I've done on that night? hehee I've dated with many Body Jammers :D yeah went to gym, joined Tracy's Body Jam V class. Still a lot of us who are still single or couple come to gym. But compare to usual days tat night really more quiet and lesser peeps. We did new BJ36 n it was cool + great class. Tracy brought 3 roses in the class to give away to 3 love blind date couples. hehe I've got one of the roses :p Thanks to Tracy and of course my partner Raymond. For everyone who joined the class get free gift from FF. It was Clarin's facial samples and RM50 voucher. Me and Raymond bought some chocs which give away to others...

After class we've already plan to go Mid Valley Chilis to have dinner in a group. Thanks to Gan to help us queue up from 8pm. (By the time we finished and reach there already about 9:30pm) and still waiting for table of 12 of us. I think roughly 10ish we got our table and started to eat and chit chat. I had Caesar Salad (my favourite salad) and bottomless juices. My god, the portion quite big and I'm so full only the salad and some mashed potatoes from others :D. I've been stop eating dinner/supper after gym last week (after 7pm)...this time really eat very much and feel guilty to had it.

That night in Mid Valley can see many couples walking around. Aiikkss I don't like this day one of the reason is can see many couples make my eyes sore...wat it says in cantonese is "ngan yuin".... That's why try not to go out if possible. If not dinner I won't get to see all these. Lucky I'm not alone, if not I'll think of something else and make myself sad again. On this day I'll think of someone, some memories but that's just a thought. Forget the past and have a new life ahead.

How about urs V Day and what do u think abt it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shirlyn, so how? already gone to see doc?

Shirlyn said...

not yet oh...not free last weekend. but then i got medicine and cream from a friend's pharmacy and my rashes lighter n better now. however still got red spots scars. :p