Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, March 05, 2007

CNY Is Over

2 weeks of cny so fast over. wish to have it longer. I just had 1 week holiday and started work again. overall it was boring cny which I don feel the atmosphere as much as last time. roughly flash back what I've done...

Eve, Day 1 & Day 2 : basically I was stay at home (seremban) and never go out at all :p whole day sleep, eat, surf net, watch series, tv...that's what I did...mold also got liao :p spider web out also.hiak.

Day 2 night : lou sang with high school friends, the smaller group where from interact club. but i wonder i'm not active in the club last time however I do join this group for gathering many years already hehe. We had lou sang and quite a plain dishes....request by someone :p then went to one of the friends new semiD. well rennovated and nice and comfortable. We had chat, a while gambling then karaoke till 3am :p
old friends
the group pic
back row : kopi, carine, kelvin, lea. front row : ai ling, me, li san, hen, samantha

Day 3 : Work on crystals stuffs...then visit my friend and her baby. It was my first time see the baby since she born. Bad aunty yoh... I thought of just a visit but end up mahjong with my friend's husband and mom in law until had dinner and played till 4am...gosh...same as last time. first time mahjong but end up lost a lot :p

Day 4 : Back to KL. Skipped wave classes and went for BJam 40 tuition at Axis by Kylie.

Day 5 : Went to KWSP to get my EPF statement in the morning. lots of ppl and queue for long even just the kiosk. Then visited joey's house and first time met his mom. after that we thought of visit my show houses/rooms and furniture shops...mana tau most of them not open...duh... No results in the end. About 4pm went to Raymond's house at klang. Once we arrived just eat and eat...played chor dai di...and I lost again...but a little bit only. haha. From Klang we go to Pantai Seafood near Tmn Megah to have lou sang. A group of 13 ppl....weird mixture I can say...haha don care...I'm not a good organizer overall :p. After dinner separated to 2 groups and I join the guys to Larry's house mahjong till 2am :p lucky night...won money for first time...hiak hiak.

pantai seafood
More pics...some candid shots go to
hyperhex.

Day 7 : suppose facial in the noon but wanna sleep and lazy go out. tuition at TF at 4pm. Then straight go to Osman & Mike's cny party cater for 40 ppl. The party starts at 7pm onwards and we went home around 12ish. next day gotta wake up early yoh....Thanks to the hosts, Osman and Mike gave us such a wonderful party...really a big gathering...had a fun night. The pics taken are nice! Check out more pics click on the pic below.
CNY Gathering

Day 8 : BJam tuition 8:30am at Summit. Then TT at taipan and home rest a while. continue the night with dinner (ta bao big wok mee) and mahjong at friend's place. hiak hiak. Yeh, I won again :p lucky lucky. The holiday ended up like tat and was really really tired yoh.
Next day like a zombie to work. so no mood to work leh.


Day 9 : TT at subang with kok hoe. to practice my clearance on coming friday. After TT went to kai reen's house to join them gamble a bit. hohoho, get the first double ang pow from kaireen. nice. I won't feel pai seh get ang pow from younger friend hehe.

Day 10 : series day.

Day 11 : Missed the "Dreamgirls" movie with the gang and went for TT with simone at MyFitness. because the clearance lor. regret I miss the movie and now seem everyone watched it and left me not yet. sigh.

Day 12 : Rest day. Home after work. been addicted to series since cny started. hiak.

Day 13 : Took EL. need more sleep. rest and relaxing. then go to Subang for the clearance. Too bad the class very quiet class only 2 members. the rest are instructors. I've tried my best for my ever clearance in FF. But still failed. expected. I'm ok but at least I tried it. One thing I'm not satisfy is how come I can't have 2nd chance? Is the reason given is valid reason? or bcos the HT particular on me only? Well...not to think too much on it. over is over. I have to move on. After the class went to TF tuition and stop me being sad for a while. However I did feel sad after being alone at the night....a feeling where u wish someone talk with u but u also wish to be alone...

Day 14 : Met a friend for lunch and went to digital mall get something. Then bought a birthday cake from sri hartamas and night went to Joey's birthday party located at section 17. Another great party night I had. Eat, laugh, mahjong....hehe won a bit. Share the photos below. Just click on the pic to see the album.
Joey's Birthday

Day 15 : Last day...had dinner with a small group of ppl. We had crabs again :p and other delicious food at a seafood restaurant located at PJ state. After dinner went to Bangsar Village for HD ice-cream instead of drink. very full but lucky it was my only meal for the day. yah no eat for whole day...was lazying at home...The last day of cny I didn't throw oranges on the river....but my friend's friend wrote her name and phone number and really got a guy called...funny...never try this before. may be try next year if I'm still single :p

0 comments: