Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Opportunities Play Around with Me

From previous post about Dilemma...some may wanted know where have I been to so far. Here to tell I've decided to move on with new job offer. Just got appointment letter few days ago but yet to sign it. What I wanna tell is yesterday I've got a job agency call ask for interview in another well known and rating company. For your info I've submitted my resume very long time ago while I'm still having interview with the new job. I've thought this rating co job no hope... who knows now suddenly pop up while I'm in the mid of signing the appointment letter...sigh....you say true or not...the opportunity wanna play with me. Made me undecided for a while. But after talked to few friends they did advice my new job co good enough. Don't be greedy and think too much. In fact, on the phone I've told I've got an offer and indirectly rejected. OK lar....since like this and make any troubles and hassles...decided stick to the plan and move on to new job ler....trying not to think too much :p Furthermore the new job is good opportunity although the rating co might be better. As long as is good enough....dont think dont think :D

Thinking back few years ago when I first started have my first job in KL. (worked very first job in Singapore after graduated). After a while joined the job in KL I was looking for new job cos cannot stand the boss way of doing work. However I was too fresh and very hard for me to get. Been looking for about 3 years then only managed to get another one and is really time to move on. While working on 2nd job...I don't really look for any job and suddenly a job hunter called to ask for interview. Every time got such opportunity I will just go ahead and see is it good opportunity lor....then I got the offer. Just started 3rd job then my fren which own current job I'm working with ask me favour to do the project. Of course offer more than my previous job then I move on again :p Total last year I've changed 3 jobs in 3 different companies hehehe. All of them not I'm looking for it but the opportunity came to me.

And after started this 4th job which is current one...I thought I will be working for long since the pay and flexibility I have....who knows another opportunity came again...I submitted my resume to new job early of last year. That time they got opening for a position which I'm not interested. Till end of last year they called me again for another opening position. So I just give it a try. Because of current job responsibility I don't really keen to take the new job. But called for 2nd interview and talked to another higher rank manager....she got her words...convinced me to think about it again. After consideration only decided to take it without concern other worries... So this year changing 1 job... My friends always said I'm lucky and said I'm job hopper :p I don't mean to be like this....but when opportunities come you should give a try mar...and I can make it so mar take it....good for salary increment also hahaha.

Another thing is all the while I wish to work in bigger corporation but no luck at all. But recently I got the luck to enter big company but not only 1 come however another 1 coming which is the call for interview one...sometimes when opportunities come is not for you to choose...is the timing I can say...I'm still good to get into big co...should glad on it. :)

Hopefully after switched to new job it won't happened again....hohoho finger crossing :p and I think it wont la...

0 comments: