Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Dilemma

I was having dilemma 3 weeks ago. What happened here was I've got a job offer from a company which I wish to go in...it will be a challenge for me as the job scope is totally new to me. However I wish to take it. So decided to leave current company. But complications happened when I told my boss. First of all not wishing me to leave by giving lots of reasons including some threatening statements such as I'll involve in court where my company will be sued by the main contractor from breaching the contract. I'm the only programmer do the project and if I leave and no one able to take over and cause problems to current company. Being told that even get a replacement asap also might get sued. It isn't ridiculous? For the information, I do not sign any contract with any party. I'm just a permanent employee to current company and require 1 month notice. I've given more than 1 month and they got no rights stopping me.

I was unhappy being told I'm irresponsible and jeopardise my impression. I was so stress out because of the dilemma. I was told I can't handle stress pretty well. The reason I leave is not totally because the job but is my future. I got chance to get in a well established company and opportunities to do something else. Will I regret if I let the chance goes? I think I will. Frankly, after several years in programming I'm out of it...hope to do something else better. And here the chance...I tell myself I don't want to let it goes.

After some time adjustment and got some advises, finally I've made my decision to move on. It's for my own sake you can say that. Every individual should think of ownself before you think of others. I want to do something I should be happy. So I don't care what are the effects or impressions on me but I think I've done what I should do. Am happy and relieve now. At the moment just concentrate to do what I can do for them before I leave. Other than that don't think about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another decision I've made beside work. After been thru clearance for Body Jam but it failed. It drives me to make the decision better which is terminate FF membership. I've been joining FF since 4+ years ago. Been loyal to them. But recently I find myself not going any FF at all and kind of fed up with whatever done by them. Plus the fail which really help me made the final one. Yeah...now I'm free from where I don't wish to stay. In future what will happened no one knows...just be happy of what are you doing now. I'm still good and still happy of what I am. You should too ;)

1 comments:

~hushling~ said...

Great to know that you have a new offer and moving on and doing different thing!! I'm sure you've made a right choice. Keep up the good work. No one can make you unhappy if you choose not to. Good Luck and ALL THE BEST!!!