Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Girls's Night @ Northpoint

It's been a while I don't hang out with my girl friends especially I've stopped drinking since a month or plus ago? Can't remember. I just know that now NO to alcohol as much as I can. Ok, we planned to have girls only night out dinner and drinks. So we chose Isthmus restaurant at Northpoint. May be some donno where is Isthmus? where is Northpoint? Northpoint condo is the condo opposite Mid Valley and Boulevard Hotel.

It was my first time been there also. And totally no idea where is this Isthmus restaurant located. But lucky it is still easy to find. The restaurant is well decorated, good atmosphere to dine, chat and drink. May be a little bit complaint the lighting to RED! ooopppss

The food good but pricy a bit and it's quite small portion. For big eater one is not enough for sure. Lucky what I've ordered just nice for me although I'm hungry. Can say not fully satisfy but it is just nice till the level not hungry and not too full especially for me wanna keep fit :p hiak.

After Isthmus we went to another bistro upstairs for drinks. I'm proud of myself whole night no alcohol hohoho. We went to this bistro cum dining place call Izzy's. May be next time can try their food. But the service a little bit out.

Northpoint still very quiet. The restaurants also quiet. May be it is still new and no one knows about it? Or people don't bother to go there for dinner instead go to Mid Valley just next door? And also it's location always traffic jam...The condo there nice and good environment. If you can afford is not a bad place for you but for me I won't choose it. One word...JAM! :p

food
Top Left: Dik-Kum-Duck (if not mistaken the name) which I had and most of us ordered it. It tastes good...worth to try. RM39. Top Right: youngest chicken...not sure is it nice. forgot ask my fren. Bottom Left: sesame icecream with pear bottom. Not my taste. Bottom Right: Tiramisu...they said not bad. I din try.

the girls...
Girls @ Isthmus. The night include Kai Reen, Rebecca, Prudence, Fanny, Julie, Pauline, Amanda & me

0 comments: