Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Stress Lately

Yesterday I just did a certification examination for DB2. It's for work one la. Past few days was so stresses...exhausted...sleepless night. At last it is over at the moment for 1 paper. I still got another one end of this month. Have to study during this raya holiday (I hope I got time :p). Oh yeah... yesterday's exam I've passed! hehe. thank god. I did once before but failed. Lucky this time pass.

I was so tension and my colleagues also felt that from me :p also said I look super 'chan'. Of course la...not enough sleep and mind extremely tired. I had a very bad headache yesterday for whole day. It's like almost explode. Need to catch up my sleep coming holidays *hopefully* haha. But I will have long holiday from Saturday till next Tuesday hiak.

To my muslim friends "Selamat Hari Raya" and drive safe if you are balik kampung :)

0 comments: