Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, November 07, 2005

Back to Work

So fast a week past. Don't wish holiday end but have to. This morning traffic so smooth!! No jam at all at Sunway Toll. Hope every morning same like today *pray* hahaha but I'm dreaming la...may be is just Monday and everybody still in holiday and also because of school holiday lar.

Monday blueeeeeee.... some more I am sick now. Got flu few days ago and today started cough... My holiday basically just stay in KL. Didn't go any where. Just rest at home more. Not even go to gym...sigh. Gain weight already and need to resume gym tomorrow and work harder.

Do you have a same feeling that the more you rest / sleep the more tired you are??? I feel this and especially no gym at all. Feel weak on myself...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy come back to work.
i just back today, tuesday.

Shirlyn said...

welcome back to work as well hehehe so did u enjoy ur holiday?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I enjoy the day which is no need to go to work. hahaha... I went to ipoh last week to join the 'wei sik' tour. Eat alot there, so delicious neh....

Anonymous said...

Hello Shirlyn. A page I found at SchoolBuddies.com. that talked about graduates sent me here. How long have you run your own site? TTYL

Shirlyn said...

Tony: wah u sure ate a lot!! once i'm there just eat eat eat hahaha. sure u got tried the beansprout chicken rice lor.

anonymous: u mean my blog? 2-3 years i think.

Anonymous said...

Sorry i don know what is beansprout chicken rice le... i just ate alot ipoh kuey teow n white coffee only...heheh..

Shirlyn said...

ipoh famous with its "yi pou nga choi kai" u know? sure u got try one lar. n also got the hak yi gai (beggar chicken) very nice.