Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, May 15, 2006

Car Broke Down

Just noticed that it's been a month I don't blog...sorry to my readers....been busy at work and at gym.

OK what I want to blog today is about my car broke down =( It suppose happened on Saturday morning. Got a symptom that I cant start my car....but lucky I managed to start it after some trials. so never bother for the rest of the day. Then Sunday whole day I stay at home and evening planning to go back Seremban to attend a wedding dinner. But the luck not on me anymore. Get up the car and try to start same thing - can't start it. I pray it is same like yesterday that I can start it cos I'm late to dinner... but end up I've give up.

A friend helped to get me battery water and jump start it. It was fine last nite. But not this morning again! sigh....so have to ask my sis bf fetch me to work and lucky my office just near by. He will helps to either charged the battery or change a new battery...

Being a single woman is not easy when come to this kind of car problems... and woman always don't know or not to take care car properly compare to guys...I knew that it's time for me to service the car but always not free during weekend and I know that once service I need to put the car there for at least half a day. But I need car to go somewhere and no one will fetch me :(
How how how??? must think a way to solve this :p

4 comments:

karynn said...

hey! who says only guys can do technical stuff? ur in IT... a male-dominated field. i'm sure u can do anything that a guy can! :-)
if not, being a career-woman, u can always pay someone else 2 do it for u! hehehe ;-)
cheers 2 independent women!!

Shirlyn said...

yaya agree with u...as long as we are independant and with money can pay someone to help... hehe

but this time I no need to pay anything and get help also :p

karynn said...

so nice ar? ur mechanic serviced it for free??
wah! can recommend to me ;-)

Shirlyn said...

haha he is my sis bf lor...free of charge :p...u also got one mar ;)