Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, May 15, 2006

Les Mills Quarterly

It is just over last weekend. Body Jam is going to release BodyJam 37 on 3rd June. It is so much different compare to previous releases. Much harder to learn and teach. Really a big challenge to me. And I feel stress that I just got about 2 weeks time for me to do my clearance before new release launch. If not I have to do 37 for my clearance and its much more harder.

Currently I felt so tension and short of time and confident. Still thinking what should I do. BJ37 has 3 blocks to learn. It is including African dancing, tribal/tropical dance, Latin with samba, Ragga, Contemporary, Hip hop, Jazz & Rock...mix so many kind of dancing inside!!! and its 90 mins to learn?!

I'm not sure can I cope with the clearance and new release practices or not. I have to tell myself to try my best as I can. *finger cross my leg not so pain (it is still pain whenever I do workout) and my stamina good enough to do all these

0 comments: