Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Clement's Birthday Party

On Wesak day 12 May. I woke up early around 9pm although slept late a day before. Why? Because gotta help Clement as a cheap labour to prepare food for his birthday party at night. Around 10ish am Clement came and pick me up then we headed to Giant Puchong shopping for food. Larry also joined us together. It was fun to shop for grocery and it is always the best for me...We started to shop follow the food list. Keep on filing up the trolley and in the end we need 2 trolleys for check out! And it costs hundreds only for partially food!! Other ppl is feel free to bring their food.

About 1pm only me and Clement go to Osman apartment and start prepare the food. Osman and Michael help a bit. 2 of us kelam kabut to prepare everything...we had laughs, rest, eating while preparing the food... Later Dennis came and help up a lot... My responsibility is to prepare chicken wing but I'm busy help to prepare others and totally forgot it until when I open the fridge only realize. It's already about 6pm and guests coming at 7pm onwards...I was so rushing to fried it and finished up till 7ish pm.... I'm worry that the chicken wing taste not nice as I simply marinated it. But the response very good. It was first food finished up and not enough also. hehehe.

Gosh....worked as cheap labour from 10 am till 7pm non-stop....It's really tired towards end of the nite....can see from my face in the photo... We hang out till 1am plus.... Next morning have to go to Curve for Quarterly (workshop) also... For more details on that night pls go to Osman site -->
Clement's Birthday Party

Here some photos extracted from the site for you to preview :) The theme of the party is Rainbow Party!!
Group Photo
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Gang
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Clement & Shirlyn with the food prepared by us
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 comments: