Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Something Weird Happened

My car fixed yesterday and after work I drove to Summit gym. However when I'm passing toll, trying to get my Touch N Go card from the docker that I usually put the card but the card is missing. I asked my sis bf who is fixing the car for me got take or not but he says didn't. I just use it on Saturday nite and Sunday whole day the car is locked and I didn't drive to any place. Really don't know how it is missing. *puzzle in my head*.... According to my sis bf said he removed the car battery that time (alarm on) and a guard came by to see what's happening. Then he left the car without battery for 2 hours. He suspected someone steal it while the car under that condition.... but weird is just the card missing but not others ??? I really don't know how it happened...

Do you guys experienced some weird things that you will never understand and know the answer? come tell me I wanna listen to some stories =D

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fern, if your TouchnGo have alot of money, then u better go to Rangkaian Segar (Taman Desa) to discontinue it before they used up all the amount. If not mistaken, I think they can refund back ur money on the new card, with minimal charges. NOt sure how it happened, but since u said the car left there for 2 hours, did the car lock? If yes, then should be no problem rite? I think might be juz drop off from the car which getting in and out so frequently?

Shirlyn said...

I know the TouchnGo office at Tmn Desa but during office hour no time to go there do it. Furthermore its not much in the card so not that hurry. Troublesome is have to go and get new card...

yeap, the car is locked without battery for 2 hours. That's why I said weird its impossible the card will be missing... last use on Sat and every time I used sure put back to the docker. I don't carry the card in n out from the car.

hehehe sometimes these kind of things will happened and u wont know wats the reason...well small matter can be settled then ok la. :)

yw[2k] said...

Hmm... I recently lost my Touch N' Go card too... :(

Tough luck. Luckily juz RM5 credit was gone :P

Shirlyn said...

for u guys info, the touch n go office in Faber Tower currently having renovation. I'm not sure where the office temporary shifted to. try to go there last sat...however still cant get a new card. where else I can replace new card?

Anonymous said...

i use my "Mykad" as my Touch n Go... do need deposit =)

Shirlyn said...

Leo...where did u update MyKad as Touch N Go?

yw[2k] said...

Hmm... If your MyKad has the TouchNGo logo at the back, it can be used for TNG purposes.

You can juz upload the credit at any participating ATMs or at some Petrol Stations (Petronas) or shops (like Kiosk).

:)

Anonymous said...

Better not to try MyKad as TouchNGo. How reliable is that my card? I really dun trust on that thing especialy by our goverment. What if the TouchNGo in your MyKad spoilt...and who is going to responsible for that? They will ask u to change the card? Hmm still long way to go for us to beliff what goverment is implementing...not stable at all

Shirlyn said...

yeah...I also think that not to use MyKad better...prefer to have separate card. Scare too much scannning on MyKad it get spoiled. :p