Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, July 20, 2007

Durian Feast

On Friday IBM has a fruit party around 5:30pm - 7pm. The fruit party provides durians, mangosteen and rambutans. Can see around that time all staffs go to the location located outside of the building an empty space to try durians for free! Me and my team mates go down around 6 and already many of them eaten or eating around the area. Saw a big lorry and with many buckets of those fruits... I had lots of biji of durians, mangosteen and rambutans until lost count..hiak...It was my dinner on that night. I really ate the durians till feel like vomitting then only stop :p...nice to have durians again since long. some more for free flow :D not bad and first experience such benefit from company :)

1 comments:

Tweets said...

Yeehhh, your company so nice geh.