Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Karaoke & 'Pun Choi'

Saturday was a busy day for me. First the day start with Karaoke from 1pm - 4pm with my old school friends. Had lunch there and sing. I didn't sing much as others good at singing better than me :) They all K kaki la...only 5 of us and suppose got more to join however they are busy. Hope next round will have more gather together.

Here the photos taken during K... Li San, Carine, Kelvin, me & Kopi :)
Karaoke

After K went to 1U Esprit look look see see...why? because the voucher is back!! Some of you may not know...my friend got voucher from Esprit which can get 40% on normal item and 40% on top of sales item. But this time round I didn't get anything...save money and nothing suitable. But earlier round we had 50% voucher and bought a lot :p Hope it will have again and will see what can buy next round :p

This time I didn't stay long from the shopping which used to do. I gotta rush to KL Low Yat for 'Pun Choi' 盘菜 ... first time trying it and not bad wor...30+ per person but we got more 12 ppl for 8 persons dish...end up pay cheaper than tat. One thing I must promote is their mango sago dessert delicious! different from where I had some where. yum yum :D

After dinner we proceed to Jalan Alor chicken wings...some monsters not full wor....I love chicken wings but just had one...really too full for me :S....during the time we did something funny and was first time doing it...which is mass sms and missed call!!! hahaha...what's that? because one of us who is Harry Potter fan don't wan join us and stay at home to read the book. So we wanted to kacau him a bit...all send the same sms "who died?" twice and 1 missed call to him!! but then he never reply leh....until next day only reply the end story after finished reading. So now sort of know the result...no need read liao hehehe.

Our night not end yet from chicken wings! They still want coffee wor....then proceed to OLE Cafe. Quite nice place and we have whole top floor specially open for us....I drink Iced Mint Choc..nice. We played Pictionary which my first time playing it. My team lost ... because the opponent team too strong :p. superb tired day after a long day out. But it was fun to enjoy the day...since a long time no hang out with friends... (betul ke?) :p

Waiting for the photos................fast fast the camera owner!!

2 comments:

Tweets said...

Ya, had a really fun night that day. The Pun Choi is really nice. Wanna try it again but need to find kaki. The chicken wings are also nice but too full dy. Hehe.

Ya, first time doing mass smsing.The gxc must be shocked to see 20sms and 10 missed calls. Hahahaha

Shirlyn said...

next day we did ask the gxc but surprisingly he got no shock wor. somemore he replied on sunday nite abt the result tim...