Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Alive

I'm sorry to my readers that I didn't update my blog for long long time...think it's the longest time I didn't update here :p...friends around are asking why no update...

I've been busy with new job and teaching classes for past one month. Seem that 24 hours a day not enought for me...too busy on my schedule till lack of time to sleep also :p Although now I have no mood to write but still gotta do some update before it drag longer...

Where should I start to update?? May be start with work. So far still ok with work. Trying very hard to pick up lots of lots of skills required. However no matter how I do is hard for me to catch up with my teammates where they have more than 6 years experiences and background of IBM products and me none. I gotta work harder than anyone else. I feel that lots of things come to me which I can't concentrate at all yet you still need to do it. Quite lots of pressure. Besides, By end of this year I need to have 2 certification done which required. 2 certification in a year for my team. Need to study a lot and mean time u need to do the job u suppose to do also meet up partners. Really killing :(. Conclusion, work in here u gotta do lots of study either related to ur job skill or other skills as well...u gotta do more than u suppose need to do! That's the competitions and expectations high which drive me crazy.... sigh...

Got to know some more new friends at work...different lunch buddies...however I felt in IBM no friends and just colleagues....will c later if it is true? May be everyone busy with their work and no time to have after work life...so do i :p

Gym...do my permanent classes and cover other classes especially body jam a lot. Besides I also did a demo for a friend favor for a kind of home workout product launch. Had a roadshow on one of the weekend and me n other 2 instructor do the demo. Quite a good money and fun job :) Nowadays I try to do more classes as much as I can to earn more :p...

Besides these both...I do hang out with friends but most are gym friends and went for few movies and makan-makan also. Can say last month I did fill up all my time with full of events. Fruitfull days...

Sometimes will feel tired but always a sacrifies for something you are looking for...that's life :)

Today I need to complain again! always something bad to me one...ish ish...just now went for class and before reaching got speed trap and kena summon!! And the car speed meter spoiled few days ago...havent fix...wat a bad sunday...grrrr

1 comments:

Tweets said...

Dun worry, you'll find some friends in IBM. It's a big organisaion, sure there'll be friends around.