Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, July 23, 2007

Sunday

Rainy day...especially afternoon and is my class time...I've expected no member and it is real. Well better still...I'm quite tired and not feeling well. Take a rest but not really rest...practiced my own and try to do some Capoeira moves. Hurt my leg from the practice (it's already hurt since few days ago)... After my class was suppose Capoeira and the instructor late. But the class still on at another studio which no class on Sunday. Due to my leg pain and kind of tired so I just join to see others doing. I'm a bit worry to join Capoeira now is because I can't do certain move especially cart wheel, hand stand, head stand...for those mostly use arm strength and core. which I'm weak on :( I was trying to practice but failed :(( how only can improve?

Went to Curve for Su Lin's birthday dinner. We dined at La Gourmet. The food there not bad. The birthday gal very happy :D We had a great dinner and great laugh. Since long no such gathering and kepoh kepoh. Since ever I quitted FF some of them I seldom meet anymore. Miss them and the moment we always hang out last time. Taken many photos and waiting them then will post here :)

Getting late night now..time to sleep...is hard for me to get time to update blog and I will try to update as much as I can...during work can't update and every night after gym already tired and sometimes didn't thought of update it :p Sometimes a lot of things missed to update here... I will try not to :)

Lately I had lots of stress from work...not doing well...moody sometimes but I will be fine. :)

2 comments:

Tweets said...

Take some rest and recover la.

To strengthen your core, best is to join Balance or Yoga or Pilates. Trust me....hehe...come come for my class.

Shirlyn said...

I must join Yoga already..gotta reschedule it. balance ar...hmmm donno y don really into it :p