Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Eye On Malaysia

Last Sunday was my busy day. Taught 2 Jam classes and joined 1 Capoeira class. Then had dinner with friends at kepong crab...one of the friend came here visit from New Zealand...I knew him thru my girl friend when I was working in Singapore...it was like 6+ years ago? Can't remember....so we didn't meet also about that long. Now he and my friend pak toh already hehe...that's why come here holiday. Distance relationship but still can maintain well. not bad huh.

4 of us had 2 types of crabs, 1 vege, 1 fish fillet, 1 ha gou, 1 prawn, man tou...quite a lot but lucky all small portions. didn't bother to take pics as I've taken last time. After dinner thought of go home since I'm pretty tired...but friends keep asking me join them to Titiwangsa try the ferris wheel...ok lor...since this friend came all the way and long time no see...then mar join them.

It was my first time try the Eye On Malaysia leh...last time always said wanna try but never bother to try...now at last tried once before it ended in september. The ride is RM15 per person for 25 minutes...ok lah...just see some views from high...it took 5 rounds to complete the ride. A bit boring also for such long time and just sitting inside do nothing.

The view there nice. Can see twin towers, KL tower, the ferris wheel, the color fountain all together. I tried to take pic with my camera but I donno how...just show some best shot from mine...while waiting my friend's one from his SLR camera lah :p
ferris wheel

4 of us - Carine, me, Samantha and William
us

Twin Towers - Took my friend over to KLCC to take the best shot...
KLCC


In the end of the day I was home at 12ish...superb tired for went out more than half a day and also tired from 3 classes in the day (also 2 classes from Saturday + slept late) :p

0 comments: