Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Confession of Pain

Last Sunday just watched this movie "Confession of Pain" after 3 classes in a day...I was actually very tired and sleepy...but I wanna watch this movie for sometime but no chance and companion. Then CI and Tweets ask to watch then mar watch :p Overall the movie not bad. The director is good to bring up the scenes...it's a beautiful movie...its my feeling la hehe. Story not bad....think of it quite eerie when the person very close to you everyday actually is your enemy. Somemore has bad intention from the first day knowing you and plan for everything...lead you to the trap.

Am thinking is it everyone around you has intentions no matter good or bad? Can we trust anyone even the loved one? Are we always in danger? danger? Think too much la haha. I will never like the feeling of someone betray especially the close ones...

0 comments: