Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, January 01, 2007

TF's GX New Year Gathering

Date: 1/1/07
Time: 7pm onwards
Venue: Friendster Cafe, Damansara Perdana
Dress Code: Pink
Participants: All GX's instructors from True Fitness


It was a first time for all instructors to have a gathering. I'm glad I was involved. Enjoyed the night especially the photos sessions. I feel comfortable being the part of the family. Everyone from there are just nice to you. I do really feel that we are friends and whole family not only being instructors for own programs. Can feel the warmth among everyone. The photos came out very nice. Got color coordination make the photos nicer. hehe. Let's the photos speak the words... for more pics click
here.
TF Gathering
Group
All the GX team....such a big family :D

0 comments: