Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, January 15, 2007

Lost My Phone :(

I've lost my phone last Friday while drinking at Sanctuary :( My careless. Left my phone in my bag on the chair and it got stolen. Better be careful with ur belongings next time. Must jago properly. Now thief very fast.

For those reading this pls try to contact me again so I can get ur number back. Lost some of the contacts...lucky I did backup early last year. But after that time no backup. So most recent friend's number I don't have anymore.

Sigh....what a pathetic month. thought of save money and not spend much but spent the most instead. grrrr.... sometimes the more u want something but the more u will loose it. :( sob sob

p/s: hehe I've got a good and nice phone...but now pok kai already :p

3 comments:

Unknown said...

like we use to say: "old wan dun go, new one dun come!!" :-) and it applies to almost everything in life too... ;-) hehhee... no worries, k!

Tweets said...

Jealous jealous....hiak hiak.

Shirlyn said...

sh: yeah have to think positive way. its already happened can't help much. enjoying with the new phone hehe :p

tweets: no need jelez la...later my turn jelez u hohoho