Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, January 26, 2007

Shower Party

Last Friday went to shower party at LQ. The newsletter said before 11pm free entrance with free door gift. But they just changed the rule at that time where by 10:30pm onwards gotta pay cover charge! Lucky we were there around 10:15pm...phew...if not someone gotta pay for us cos we've waited for him for long kakaka. lucky him!

About 11pm the competition starts. yes, there is a competition RAIN look alike before the shower party. I've got a diva dancer cum instructor participate. So we all went to support him. Scream like hell and lucky he never disappointed us and won the grand prize. Think he got Rain concert tickets and a samsung mobile and etc gua... Beside my friend impressed us, another contestant I'm impressed is a gal ... a young gal and she dances very very well. You will like can't take off your eyes on her....she is cool. I've took the video clips for both of them and been trying to upload it and show it here....however I've failed :( anyone can help? where can I host my clips???

Contestants - RAIN Look Alike The contestants with Mcee Serina C
UsArdhan, moi, Joey, Larry, Raymond....someone is missing there...hehehe

After the competition is time the shower party starts. It is really setup paip on the ceiling and water sprinkle to the podium. At first no body go in the podium cos scare of wet. Then later our group go in and follow everyone goes in. funny. We all got wet!! somemore got ppl sprinkle water using paip to the crowd. the water so cold. But it was fun. First time experience it. I don't feel hot and sweat at all while dancing....cos am wet and cold hehe. However it is quite difficult to dance with the wet floor and slipperty neh.

After party we all change clothes in the car! how am I changed? hehehe I got my way :p. First time change in public. =D fun fun fun and good experience hehe.

3 comments:

Lemonjude said...

U can convert your video clip to .avi first, then upload to youtube.com then copy the Embed HTML code paste in your blog.

Shirlyn said...

can i set my video clip private in youtube?

Lemonjude said...

yes u can, set to private only urself can view it. u can't paste the code here for sharing.