Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, January 01, 2007

Family

Went back to seremban twice 2 weeks ago during the year end holiday cum my sister and family back for holiday from Perth. I just got back for a short day trip to have breakfast with them. And the rest of the time stay at home and at night go back KL. Thought of having a whole family pic including my parent but didn't manage to have everyone together at same time. Here some pics... The place where we had breakfast serve nice Ipoh Hor Fun. We used to mostly sunday breakfast we will go there to eat. :D
family Left Pic: 3rd sis, 2nd sis's son, 2nd sis & me
Right Pic: Eldest sis with her 2 kids, 2nd sis's husband, 2nd sis's daughter
laptops laptops for selling :D
When I stayed in seremban house notice that everyone has their own laptop or desktop. Whole house full of IT geeks hehehe. All different brand. Here my 2nd sis's Philips, 3rd sis's HP Compaq, mine Dell and my niece newly bought Sony vaio. I so like it and wish to own one :(. My nephew got his desktop. My brother got his IBM one. scary man.... :p

0 comments: