Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, January 26, 2007

What will I do coming days?

26/1/07 (Fri) - Half day in the afternoon. 2nd interview in IBM. Then send my friends to airport. At night have crab for dinner!! hohoho crab crab crab :p (lately am crave for crab) hehe
27/1/07 (Sat) - K Lunch Redbox The Curve with buddies. Then have Baskin Robbins and tea kakaka. Might stay till dinner or go to my friend's place to discuss about business thingy.
28/1/07 (Sun) - TT in the morning. At night got farewell dinner at Friday The Curve.

Next Saturday (3 Feb) also go for crab kakaka. Will bring my friends to Seremban trying the baked crabs. wahhhh lately will have so much seafood especially crabs...hmmm cholestrol high high high....worrying my neck allergy get worst :p

2 comments:

Tweets said...

Wohh, you so crab addict hor.
Hehe, ya I'm looking forward to next Saturday.

Good luck in your interview.

Shirlyn said...

haiyah...yesterday didn't manage to eat the crab :( am also looking forward for next sat :p