Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Fall a sick

I was sick whole weekend since Saturday morning. It should be caused by Friday had a hectic day and drank too much and restless. I was puke when I got home on Friday night. The consequences started with sorethroat and coughing. Unable to wake up for K Lunch but still go for lunch with my friends. However I'm not in good condition...still hang over...dizzy...coughing. My sickness getting bad at night...once got home just lay down. Didn't go for doctor and thought just rest will be fine with some medicine.

However next day getting worst...I couldn't wake up at all. I just sleep and sleep with terrible headache, eyes sores, body aching, feel cold with cold sweat. I wanna go see doctor but really can't move at all. I was alone at home and how much I wish someone there to take care of me. Bring me to see doctor and cook something for me to eat. But there is no one. It is very sad that you are alone when you are sick. Feel so restless. Basically Sunday whole day just sleep without eating until in the evening I can't stand anymore...force myself to wake up and drive out to see doctor. Then get myself some food. After eat and medicine then sleep again. Feel better after that.

Monday was on MC and also sleep whole day withouot eat much. Went out a while to discuss something and dinner with friend. Donno is the medicine problem or myself really not feeling good...I feel strengthless and blur...Don't have good night sleep last night due to coughing almost whole night. Today also not feeling good....now at office and thinking to get another day of mc. :(

Hate sick especially this time very bad one...

0 comments: